Web Statistics

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Who doesn't love cereal???

I love cereal!! Since I was a child, I ate cereal every morning. But when I was in college, it's kind of hard because I have to stay at dorm. Now, I have this love for Kellogg's Froot Loops..


It's delicious, and not so sweet, which I love about. Colorful and fun :3
I don't now, I have soft spot for Kellogg's.. I like Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies, Corn Flakes!! Who doesn't love Corn Flakes? It sound silly. But I know there're certain people who don't like eating cereal. I'm not gonna judge or something. Because I have some foods or fruits that I don't like. Like I don't really like pineapple, watermelon, durian, and raisins. 

A Kellogg's cereal and milk breakfast is nutritious at its most delicious. With every spoonful, it has protein to help rebuild and grains to help recharge your body. So go ahead, get reacquainted with your favorite bowl of crunchy goodness. It just fuels right. (source: Kellogg's)
Eating cereal is linked to a higher consumption of micronutrients as well as a lower fat and cholesterol intake. (source: link)
The point is "cereal is good for breakfast". It's lower fat and cholesterol. Also, if you want some more nutrients, just add fruits to it. Like berries, apple, banana. It's like a win win. You get nutrients from cereal and fruits.

So don't be afraid to go and try eat cereals. ^^ see you..

No comments:

Post a Comment