Web Statistics

Monday 26 May 2014

We need more storage!!

Yes, deep down inside, I know we all think, we need more storage. We have enough but not enough for our hobbies (maybe photography, movie, anything) or for someone with so much document. At some point, you begin to search for storage.

That's when cloud storage began to shine. Do you know what is cloud storage?
Cloud storage is a model of networked enterprise storage where data is stored in virtualized pools of storage which are generally hosted by third parties.
So basically you can store data virtually, not in your hard-disk. But to access it you need network, internet. It's an unlimited storage online!!

Personally I used so many cloud storage. Some for my college project and materials, some just my pictures because I tend to shot a lot of pictures back when I was in senior high. For now, I will write down some of cloud storage that I used ^^

  1. Dropbox - Start from 2 GB (you can get more from invite people). I am quiet happy with it. Nahh, I just majorly happy!! I got 6 GB because.. ohh I don't know maybe because I sync it with my phone. LOL lame excuses.. sorry guys, i don't know the reason why..
  2. Box - Start from 10 GB for free (according to their web). I put all my college materials and projects here. It's interface looks the same with Dropbox.
  3. MediaFire - Start from 10 GB. People used it mostly to share their files with others because I think it's a lot easier. Thou I don't open it anymore.
  4. Google Drive - Start from 15 GB. What make people use it, because it's synchronized with Google Mail. Google and their empire =___=;;;

So far? I like Dropbox because it can sync our photos from smartphone to the cloud storage. It's simple and easy. I hope this article can helped you :)

That's all from me. I hope I can see you tomorrow ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment