Web Statistics

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Mobile Messaging App?

In the past, we communicated with text message (SMS) or phone call from our mobile. Nowadays, we use mobile apps on our smart phones. Why people love it? It's because we can send as many texts as you want, stickers, free call, and even video call.

In The 10 Most Popular Mobile Messaging Apps In The World we can see some of the applications that is used around the world.


In the picture, the app that got most user is Whatsapp, follow by Line and WeChat.

Well, what mobile apps that I used for messaging are Line, Whatsapp and Blackberry Messenger. What I like about Line is that they got some cute sticker characters. Like Cony, Brown, James, and Moon.


They all look soo adorable :3

In Indonesia, there're some who still use Blackberry Messenger. So I still use it too. And who don't like Whatsapp? I mean, almost everyone I know, they're use Whatsapp. :)
There're still so many apps for messaging. But I hate to open so many apps, I am lazy... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment