Web Statistics

Saturday 17 May 2014

List of things before graduation :)

After 4 years (more/less), you eventually will face a graduation. It's exciting but sad at the same time. Because you finally grown up now, face the work life. But you are gonna leave your fun college life. It will be hard to contact your friend, because then they will have their own activities. What you can do is make as many sweet and great memories before graduation. Here it is my list, what I want to do..

Things I want to do before graduation:

  1. Exploring my campus
  2. Enjoy all the cafeterias in campus (we have 8 faculty)
  3. Take picture of my faculty (because things gonna be changed but pictures stay)
  4. Enjoy a day in SC (Student Corner)
  5. Go to campus gym
  6. Spend my time with my friends
  7. Hangout more in campus (see your junior and friends)
  8. Make a good relationship with the lecturers
This list will be added more..

Because actually, I'm gonna face graduation soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment