Web Statistics

Friday 22 August 2014

How to handle menstruation pain??

What is menstruation?
Menstruation, or period, is normal vaginal bleeding that occurs as part of a woman's monthly cycle. Every month, your body prepares for pregnancy. If no pregnancy occurs, the uterus, or womb, sheds its lining. The menstrual blood is partly blood and partly tissue from inside the uterus. It passes out of the body through the vagina. (source)

It usually happens 3-8 days. It's normal. You don't have to panic when it's happened :)

Is it come regularly?
For the first year, it doesn't come regularly.

Any complaints during menstruation?
  1. Physically
    1. breast pain
    2. abdominal bloating and pain
  2. Physicology
    1. sensitive 
    2. crybaby
    3. hard to focus
    4. angry without any reason
How to handle menstruation pain?
  • light exercise
  • less sweet food
  • less coffee, chocolate and carbohydrate
  • multiply protein and fruit
Don't forget to change the pads 3 times a day!!

1 comment:

  1. I had a tubal July 2020 and have not felt the same since. I have horrible PMS for the entire week prior to my period, my cramping and bleeding is off the chart, migraines three times a week, hot flashes are starting. My doctor suggested getting an IUD...That was even worse DON'T DO IT!!! I have gained so much weight I weigh more than I was when I was pregnant last year. So I have been in search of weight loss and I did crossfit for 90 days with no results. Then a friend of mine introduced me to Dr Itua herbal center product and I was resistant at first but thought what the hell I will try it for 30 days. In 3 weeks time I have lost 8 pounds but the best part is some of my symptoms have gone away or are far less noticeable. I started my period three days ago and on day two I realized NO CRAMPING at all!!! Then I realized that the pms was not nearly as bad as it had been...There was no dull achy pain, no lower back pain, no deep depression, less tired. I just wanted to share this because I stumbled upon what seems to be a miracle. I will keep you posted as the months go on. I am so grateful and hope that everyone suffering can get the same relief I have found. Please email Dr Itua Herbal Center On drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com for more herbal remedy also he can cure Hiv/Aids, Herpes, Cancer, Parkinson, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Fibroid, he can help with a remedy to get pregnant as well. if you want more info just contact him to share your health problems.

    ReplyDelete