Web Statistics

Saturday 31 May 2014

K-pop Beauty? It's not difficult!!

K-pop (an abbreviation of Korean pop; Korean: 가요 kayo) is a musical genre originating in South Korea that is characterized by a wide variety of audiovisual elements. Although it comprises all genres of "popular music" within South Korea, the term is more often used in a narrower sense to describe a modern form of South Korean pop music covering mostly dance-pop, pop ballad, electronic, rock, hip-hop, R&B, etc. (source: Wikipedia)

The point is, now K-pop wave or Hallyu wave has affected the world. From Western World, Europe, and of course Asia. You can see some K-pop artist in Channel V - VCD. We cannot ignore the fact which shows that some K-pop artist done surgery for double eyelids or anything to make them like a perfect being. I sometimes see them like perfect Asian Barbie and I love Barbie, I want to be like them. But I am not sure I want to done a surgery. That's why I like to see Beauty tutorial for K-pop make up. 

There're some tv shows like Get It Beauty or Pony's Beauty Diary. I love to watch them if I have time. But if I'm busy, I just search them in YouTube. Guess what? I found them!!

Watch Get It Beauty [link]
What I like about Get It Beauty is they have blind test. So every week they have different category of beauty product. Like lip tint, eyeliner, and etc. in different brands. It's so interesting. I love the Make Up For Job Applicant. Love it!!

Watch Pony's Beauty Diary [link]
There's Pony's too. She's well-known for make up like K-pop artist. If you watch them, you will know the power of make-up. It's amazing!! And she also have tutorial for Hijabers, Hijab make-up.

Hijab Make-Up

Sorry that this post is really short. See you guys ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment