Web Statistics

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Just Flip the Table!!

Flip the Table!!

Right now, I am under so much pressure. I'm start to losing hope. But I know it's just another obstacle that I have to go through. What I am doing now..

  1. List your priority. Heck maybe you think everything is important. But I know there're some ranks for them. What you know will take so much time..
  2. Materials. Make sure you have all materials you need.
  3. Get foods!! You need to think? Get foods on your table now.
  4. Breathe. You're start to panic and it's no good. Come on!! You can do it.
  5. Relax. Get into comfortable position. If you're working in front laptop, take a nice seat.
  6. Pray to God. Hope you finish the tasks on time.
Now I will get back to my work. See you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment