Web Statistics

Thursday 15 May 2014

Todoist for College Student ^^

I am not super busy or something. I don't join dozens organizations or student council. I am just a regular college student.  But I am clumsy and sometimes forget the simple job. That's why I always write my tasks in my notebook. Since I am lazy to bring it around. I search for a perfect mobile application. I stumbled an article in the past (I forgot the link) but one of the best application for a student is Todoist

Todoist: To-Do List, Task List


What make it perfect for me is the projects thing. Because I am computer science student, I always make final project at the end of the course. It's perfect for me. Of course, I don't know about you guys. The labels cannot be used for free. Hahahaha..
It cannot be denied I love free things, since that function is not free, I guess I have no choice. Beside I love this application for the free useful functions. One function cannot make some big difference, right?

Pros
+ nice task list
+ clean look
+ simple function (not complicated)
Cons
- the reminder a little bit lack for me
- maybe some push message for reminder

If you're interesting just check this.

So for me it's perfect for student. Even you're not that busy, it's good to be organized ^^

See you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment