Web Statistics

Monday 19 May 2014

I L-O-V-E Wattpad!!

The title too much isn't it. But it's describe a little of what I'm feeling now. It's like the holy grail for people like me who like reading (a lot!!). Well, yeah I'm not the smartest people but I like reading. It's comforting. You can lose yourself in the story. But don't lose your mind (not yet hehehe)

Okay let's introduce wattpad first..
Pretty simple logo. According to WikipediaWattpad is a writing community in which users are able to post articles, stories, and poems about anything either online or through the Wattpad app. The content includes work by undiscovered and published writers. Users are able to comment and like stories or join groups associated with the website. Around half of the users are U.S. based; most users also come from the U.K., Canada, the Philippines, Australia, and more.

And boy, it's a lot of writers with amazing stories. Duh!! I discover them this year around last month. It's amazing. I have read a lot and there're so many. If you have time, bored, just click Wattpad. Search for romance, snobby, humor, anything!! 

The writers also so dedicated. They want to be better, and I love see their passion on writing. I am not good at writing. That's why I start to write blog more. To overcome my dead brain which cannot function when it comes on writing. (hehehehehe)

If you guys want to start making your own stories in Wattpad and please let me know. I will be delighted to read your stories :) 

See you guys ^^

Note:
Pssstt.. They have mobile apps for it too ^^
And I like it. Simple and practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment