Web Statistics

Friday 23 May 2014

What I Learned in College (Part 1)

I just read The 16 Most Important Lessons I Learned In College and I start thinking, within this past 4 years what did I learn in my College, Bogor Agricultural University. I'm still a computer science student and now working hard to graduate this year. Wish me luck. ^^

Anyway, I learned so much during my 4 years in college. Met some interesting friend and lecturer. It's all fun and exciting. In the article, she said that often we get a job in something totally unrelated with our study. It's true. Sometimes what we study is not what we love, it's just because our parents kinda force us (but it's for our own good) We only have to work hard and survive the college.

Now I will write down what I think based on the article..

  1. Food!! We need so much food and snacks. After a long day, you go back to dorm or apartment, the only thing keep you sane is food. Believe me, when you're exhausted, you probably too lazy to go out. That's why you need food in your room :)
  2. Fast food delivery. When you run out food, just dial for delivery. You don't have to cook, that's the best part. It's great if it's 24 hours. Right? hahahhaha..
  3. Appearance. The article is right, appearance is important in certain time. You don't have to worry about it all the time. Example, for class just look presentable and clean. You don't need dress to impress for class, thou it's different if you have crush on someone :)
  4. Keep in touch is hard. I fear that when I graduate, I won't be friend again with some of my friend in college. But I know it'll be the same as senior high to college, and junior high to senior high. You cannot be perfect all the time. It's the same as friendship, maybe you cannot be as close as before but you are still friend. Just need some work to keep the friendship but it's worth it.
  5. Internet is entertaining. In my mayor, we love internet. When we stuck in some project, some homework, you can find the solution on internet. Boys love online game too. Not all of them. ^^
  6. He/she always having fun. Maybe you are wondering, my friend is in different mayor and he/she looks like having fun all the time. He/she hang out every night. Not true guys!! Even it look like that, you probably don't know that they have a ton of homework, full schedule all week. The different is your schedule, maybe he/she have test when you have day off. It's college not senior high. You don't get the same schedule guys..
  7. Google Translate and spell-checked are awesome. True, it saves me all the time. I'm an Indonesian. My main language is not English so I truly saved by Google Translate and spell-checked too ^^

Well, I will continue the article tomorrow. I have work to do. See you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment