Web Statistics

Thursday 29 May 2014

VINCCI - Malaysia Footwear Brand


About a year ago, I went to Spore (Singapore) and KL Malaysia. It's a short trip. When we shopped there, we saw this VINCCI store. Of course we went in and bought some shoes. There're so many people because it's on sale. Figured.
VINCCI is the most prominent brand of the Padini family. A footwear brand that focuses on chic and affordability, most of its shoes are made from synthetic material. It also sells watches, sunglasses, PVC handbags and bead accessories. VINCCI was established to market ladies shoes, bags, belts and other accessories in 1986. (source: Wikipedia)
If you want to see the collection, just go to this link. Since 2005, the first VINCCI store in Indonesia was opened at Mal Taman Anggrek. In Indonesia, they used VNC for shoes from VINCCI.

I bought this shoes because, I don't know. I like it, I guess :)



And then I saw Justin Timberlake - Mirror Music Video. I just, woow, It looks like the same, from afar.


Anyway, bye bye. See you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment