Web Statistics

Tuesday 12 August 2014

The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved





Breaking up is hard. That's what this song tell me. You thought that they were your true love and suddenly they left you. You just want to go back time and pretend it's not happening. But they don't come back. And you're still waiting. Even though your friends and people told you to forget him/her. You don't have heart to do that. You're thinking "maybe he/she will come back when they knew I still love him/her".



But that never happened and it's breaking you.



Sometimes I wonder, why The Script always make songs about the pain after break up. The song is sad but beautiful at the same time. I guess you can say I am their fans after this song "The Man Who Can't Be Moved"



Great song, great band -> The Script..



I recommended this song. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment