Web Statistics

Monday 4 August 2014

John Venn birthday - Google's doodle!!

It's been a long time since I posted here. Many things happened during that short period. Election has passed and they already announced the result. Also, my father recently passed away. It's shocking for me, because that week I have seminar on my final project. 
My dad passed away on July 7th, 2014. On July 12th, I had my seminar and a week after on July 19th, I had session for the final project. It done pretty well. I almost cried there, it's just picturing me on the final year of my study in Bogor Agricultural Institute (BAU) without my dad there, it's not what I had in my mind.
Anyway, this day is the first day after a short holiday and it's Monday. Right on this day, John Vann was born. He's the person who made that Vann's diagram. At first, I didn't notice but the name, the last name was familiar. 


It's an interactive Google's doodle. You can click the play button and it'll go directly to (look the picture below). You have to choose one of the options.


After the options have been choose. You can see the result. Like what I chose are, sea life and have a shell. The result is (look below)

It's a turtle. Quite impressive aren't they? You can reset it and done it many times. If you want to know more about him, you can see it here John Vann's biography.
Okay, that's a wrap. Thank you for reading this post. I am sorry if there's misspells or my English's horrible. Again thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment