Web Statistics

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars





I love this song. I heard this when I was in senior high. The simple melodies, his voice, the lyric, and the video just struck me.



If I lay here, If I just lay here.. Would you lie with me and just forget the world..??
This song has so many meanings, it could be about love. The three words, "I love you" describe it all but it's sometimes it's not enough. You're feeling for someone, you just cannot describe it in just three words. Well, it's one interpretation.



It could be about you want to cherish those moments with someone you love, someone special. You just want to stay with them forever. You just want to "lay with them" and "just forget the world".



Maybe it's about growing up. You feel that time pass so fast. You want to just stop the time and enjoy your life. Waste your time "chasing car", maybe it's about dreams. Thinking about our dreams and forget the life we have.



There're so many interpretations. One can be different with others. And I feel that too. The "me" in senior high listened to this song and "me" now has different thought. "Me" in the past felt that maybe it's about love, enjoy your time with someone you love. But I think maybe it's about growing up, cherish your moments now, and start chasing your dreams.



The conclusion is this is a great song, in the past and now..

Thanks for reading this.. see you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment