Web Statistics

Saturday 7 June 2014

My car won't start?!


I'm 21 years old woman, who is studying computer science. I love watching Moto GP, Formula 1, and even Top Gear. But seriously I don't know that much about otomotive. Today happens to be one of my not so lucky day. My car won't start, well I'm busy and I'm still use public transportation to go to college. So I don't use the car that much. I hate traffic and it's my sister's car.

I will give you some tips, like 101 tips when you have problems with your car (especially if it won't start).

When your car won't start, check the car battery. 
If it looks dry or empty, then just call nearest workshop or you can call your insurance workshop.
If it's still full and liquid, then there's something wrong with your car battery. You can jumper the car battery and there're several ways to do that. First, push the car. You can start the car when your friend or someone push it.
Push the car
Second, use another car battery. You can use jumper cables to connect another car battery with our car battery. Then you can start the working car and after a while you can start the disable car. Hopefully it works.
Use another car battery
Third, car battery backup. Connect the cable from backup to the car and start the backup. After that try to start the car.
Car Battery Backup

After the jumper, the car stops again
If it stops again, you probably have to call workshop and have a technician to check on your car. But in my case, my car battery have to be replaced. :(

I just crash another car
Ohh boy, calm and be rational. Don't give them your certificate of vehicle ownership/ STNK in Indonesia and your driving license. Apologize to them and talk about solution. If you know a workshop, you can offer to take them there. And if there's injuries, call ambulance and police.

I know we usually panic if some problems happen. But remember just calm cause panic won't help. So anyway there're some (useful) tips from me ^^ Ciao
If you want to ask more just leave a comment below..

No comments:

Post a Comment