Web Statistics

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Love to travel? TurisLokal for travel around Indonesia



TurisLokal is new face for traveling in Indonesia. It has simple web design and nice articles. I'm rarely go to trip. Well, my life is always like that. But still I like searching about new place, new restaurant. For my experience with searching about traveling.. 

What I love about TurisLokal..
+ clean look
+ got some picture to explain the trip
+ cover some favourite spot in Indonesia
+ there're some tips for traveling
+ you can follow their newest travel from instagram and twitter

What I think need more attention..
- need more articles
- cover some fabulous spots in Indonesia 
- no google maps helps
- language in Bahasa (Indonesia)
- no details about the travel (like cost or transportation)

Nice website, but maybe they need some modification. :)
Anyway, thanks for read this article. See you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment