Web Statistics

Friday 13 June 2014

in love with SwiftKey ^^

I have Samsung smartphone, and sometimes it's so slow that I want to throw it. It's not only Samsung, I bet when your smartphone done so many application in one time, it become slow too. So when I heard the news about SwiftKey became free, I am so ecstatic. I just installed it on Saturday and so far I love it. 

What is SwiftKey? Here's the description from Google Play.
SwiftKey Keyboard is an intelligent app for Android that upgrades your device's on-screen keyboard, making it faster and easier for you to type. This free, award-winning app delivers smarter autocorrect and next-word prediction in over 60 languages. It’s packed full of customization features, including over 30 colorful themes, layouts for all screen sizes and devices, support for over 800 emoji, emoji prediction and much more!

Amazing that it include Javanese and Sundanese for their language library. But why there's no Japanese thou? To make it more confusing, it's including Korean. Anyway, I love it because it's a lot faster than Samsung Keyboard. Sorry Samsung. 


You can also split the keyboard and drag the keyboard. It's easy, simple and fast. What more can I say? But if you don't like a plain theme, you can change it but of course not all of them are free. Yup, you have to buy it. Still, I love it.

In the article, it said that maybe SwiftKey will be in iOS. Well, we see..  If you want to get this apps in your Android devices just go to SwiftKey in Google Play

Thanks for reading this. Bye guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment