Web Statistics

Saturday 21 February 2015

Edan...

It's been a long time since I wrote in this blog. I was active in my other blog Tumblr. There were so many events, the big one was One Ok Rock latest album, 35xxxv. You can see about the album and my review in Tumblr. Right now I want to post something different. It's a joke.. If you are Indonesian, you probably wondering what this article about.

It's completely random and if you read about this.. You will learn
  1. Edan is a word in Indonesia
  2. Edan is a singer in Korea
Yep.. totally random. Edan in Indonesia is kinda like "Damn?!". I guess it's the closest meaning I could get. While in Korea, Edan is a singer..
Yep, true.. I done some research and guess what I've found...
Edan sang another track, 13. Begin Again (feat. 한나, Edan) – 최인희, 장경진 from My Secret Hotel OST. 

It's not that I disrespect Edan. But I want to highlight that Even though the words are similar but they held a different meaning.

That's all my random post. See you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment