Web Statistics

Thursday 17 December 2009

our journey

Whenever we shed a tear, we move up towards a new stage.
After we pass through a river of tears, there will be yet another river.
It keeps repeating like that.
But the reason we become stronger is the fact that it repeats.

Our journey..

Sometimes I feel like I am tired of this life. I just want to stop and take a break. Because I feel sick doing everything everyday. And I cannot abandon them. Life is suck, many say that. Even it’s suck, it’s something that we must do, we must fight it. We cannot lose. When we fall, we must rise again. When we lose, we must try it again. When we lost our way, we must find it again in this our road of life.

We try, try, and try. Don’t ever give up! It doesn’t matter how many times you fall, but it’s about how we can rise again every time we fall. If we don’t accept our lost but we try and try again, surely the victory is ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment